You can lodge complaints by contacting the Complaints Officer by:
- Telephoning: 1800 803 428 (toll free number) or (02) 4323 1975
- Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to: Bridgecoast Finance, PO Box 809, Gosford NSW 2250
Or by speaking to the directors of the business Laurie O’Brien or in his absence Marie O’Brien.
You should explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can. You may do this verbally or in writing.
We will observe the following principles in handling your complaint:
- There is no requirement for face to face contact between you and us, although it may be useful for us to come to a satisfactory resolution;
- We expect that both parties will make a genuine attempt to resolve a complaint promptly:
- We expect that both parties will provide all essential and relevant information, documents, written statements and any other materials that may properly and reasonably be believed to assist in resolving the complaint;
- We expect that both parties will comply with all reasonable requests from the other party to provide information within a reasonable time frame.
Our External Dispute Resolution Scheme
If we do not reach agreement on your complaint, you may refer the complaint to our External Dispute Resolution (EDR) Scheme. Our External Dispute Resolution provider is the
Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
9:00am-5:00pm AEST weekdays
GPO Box 3
Melbourne, VIC 3001
External Dispute Resolution is a free service established to provide you with an independent mechanism to resolve specific complaints.